All our staff are certificated in a range of disciplines to industry standards and all hold CPCS cards. We regularly update and enhance their skills through a variety of training courses.
We have a pro-active approach to health and safety in all aspects of our work and our day to day health and safety requirements are managed by the NFU mutual.
We hold both employers liability and public liability insurance up 10 million and in addition we hold a contractors all risk insurance served by the NFU.
- Footpaths and cycle paths (natural stone, brick, gravel, chippings), wheelchair access etc.
- Ground clearance (vegetation, trees, scrub)
- Ditching, drainage, soakaways
- Surface preparation (grading, excavation, re-profiling)
- Base construction (Fittleworth stone, crushed concrete, chalk, road plainings, type 1 limestone)
- Finished surfaces (natural fines, stone, brick, Tarmacadam, concrete, concrete products, Grasscrete, gravel, chippings, fibre deck, plainings)
- Canal and river bank protection (willow bank protection, piling, gabions)
- Fencing, gates, barriers, bollards
- Planting (tress and shrubs) and seeding